Saturday 17 January 2009

Self Evaluation

Attainment- 2 i think im in most of the times, but when i am not i have a valid reason. I acgieve most of my aims.

Effort- 1 i think the amount of effort i put in lessons is substancial ( dont mean to blow my own trumpet =) ) this is because i am always contributing and putting my ideas across, to the class as well as the teacher.

Punctuality- 3 my punctuality can be better, but most of the time i am in ontime.

Submission and quality of homework- 2 my submission of work is mostly on time, also the effort and quality is reasonably good, but again it can be improved.

Ability to work independtly- 1 My ability to work on my own is fantastic, as i can carry out alot of tasks on my own, using my own knowledge. Most of the time i am not dependent on other peoples knowlegde, apart from the teachers.

Quality of writing- 2 the quality of my writing is quiet good, but at times i find it hard to put my point across the way i would want it to. But i would say most of the times it is good.

Oragisation of media folder- 2 i have a media folder which has all my handouts init, however i prefer to have a book were i keep all my class notes in. I find it easier to operate this way.

Oral contributions in class- 1 My oral contributions in class are always the same. Every lesson i always have something to say or comment on certain aspects of media, whether it being analysing an extract or something else.

Contribution to your practical production group- 1 because there is only 2 people in our group, we both have to put in alot of work and share our duties equally.

No comments: